Club room Features:
- Licensed for 120 people or 94 seated at tables
- 8x Tables and 70x Chairs
- 3x Bar Tables and 30x Stools
- Twin LCD Televisions
- Surround Sound system
- Digital Projector
- Twin Deep Fryers
- Canteen servery
- 6 burner Stove / Grill
- Huge Oven
- Commercial Dishwasher
- Ice making machines
- License is for a maximum of 120 people.
- We DO NOT hire the club in situations where it is BYO alcohol.
- No smoking anywhere inside clubrooms or under surrounding verandah.
- No glasses or bottles to be taken further than verandah area.
- Patrons must be made aware and policed during the night to not make significant noise outside clubroom – especially after 11pm.
- Music volume levels should be considered later in the night, to avoid complaints from neighbouring residents. Front door to be kept shut (but unlocked) after 11pm.
- All functions require the service of two (2) club bar staff:
- Club bar staff can refuse to serve intoxicated patrons at any time as per guidelines of the Liquor Licensing Act SA 1997.
- Club bar staff can and will reserve the right to stop serving alcohol if they feel a function has “gotten out of control.” No reimbursement will be given in such an event.
- Any security must be pre-arranged by the hirer prior to the vent, however, there is no requirement for security under our liquor license.
- These are strict requirements under our liquor license:
- Patrons during Monday to Friday functions will be stopped being served alcohol at 12:00am, all drinks must be tipped down the sink by 12:30am.
- Patrons on Saturday nights will be stopped being served alcohol at 1:00am, all drinks must be tipped down the sink by 1:30am.
- Patrons on Sunday nights will be stopped being served alcohol at 10:00pm, all drinks must be tipped down the sink by 10:30pm.
- When leaving the premises, we ask that you do so in a quiet and orderly manner. Please consider our surrounding neighbours and keep noise at this time to an absolute minimum.
- You are required to hand over the clubroom keys the following day – no later than 11am (firm.)
- Clubroom must be left as you found it – ie vacuumed, cleaned, chairs and tables returned to position, lino mopped and tables and chairs wiped down in function room, dishes cleaned in kitchen, benches wiped down, toilet hand-wash sinks wiped, floors mopped if necessary
- For an additional $80, we will clean the main room, collect then empty rubbish, clean toilets, mop floors and vacuum all rooms.
Kids Birthday Parties:
- Can be held on Saturdays for Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club members
- Room hire with kitchen & bar: $300, with a $400 bond
- Room hire only: $200, with a $400 bond
- Cleaning fee: $50